The following is for ALL team members for the 2017 Outdoor Season
Head Coach: Louis Sales (240) 762-3173
Team Administrator and bookkeeper: Stacy Sales (240) 600-3431
ALL REGISTRATION FEES/DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
After the due dates listed below NO PAY = NO PRACTICE or MEET ENTRY
BREAKDOWN OF FEES
|Meet entry fees
|T-shirt, track bag, water bottle
- Uniform (for new team members)
- Fundraising fee (per household) - $75.00 (paid in lieu of participating in our fundraising events)
- Regional and Nationals entry fees (qualifiers ONLY)
- Travel expenses (Regionals and Nationals qualifiers ONLY) – Registration, transportation, Lodging, Food
- Running shoes or spikes
- Travel expenses (Any overnight meets outside of DMV area) – Registration, transportation, Lodging, Food
Registration Fees: Team Power Track Club is fully funded by registration fees, donations, and fund raising efforts. Registration fees are used to maintain the daily operations for the track club, which includes; meet entry fees, web site, advertisements, equipment, communications, and other administrative needs. Funds received for Team Power Track Club do not support any other programs or activities. Registration fees are due on the dates listed above. Unpaid balances will result in the athletes suspension from practices until the balance is paid in full. Registration fees cover the outdoor season from March thru July (14U) or May thru July (HS).
Team Fundraisers: We strongly encourage each team member to participate in our fundraising efforts throughout the season. Funds are used to defer some of the organization’s expenses, cover the cost of the “end of the season” event, and any unforeseen expenses. 100% of funds gained from sponsorships, donations, and team fundraisers go directly to the team. The fundraiser fee is per household. You may opt out of participating in the team fundraisers by paying the mandatory fundraiser fee of $75.00.
- Make payments by cash, credit (via website), cashier's check, or money order.
- Please contact your Team Manager if you foresee your dues being late.
- Make sure you are given a receipt for your payment.
PAY ONLNE HERE